No open positions at the moment, however…
If you think we would be a good fit, we’d love to see your work! Please send your C.V. and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Executive
Rooftop Twenty Two are on the hunt for a digital marketing executive to join the growing team.Are you a Digital Marketing Executive who is looking to work on a wide variety of website & digital marketing projects where you will gain experience in an agency environment? This could be the perfect job for you.
- Proactively coming up with new ideas for our clients to drive more revenue & leads online.
- Planning, creating and scheduling social media content for our clients across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & TikTok
- Sending of email campaigns on behalf of our clients using Mailchimp, Klaviyo & HubSpot
- Daily use of WordPress & Shopify, updating clients websites with copy, blogs, imagery and products.
- Working directly with our internal team of Design, PPC & SEO specialists, managing campaigns and reporting back to clients with results.
- Ideally you will have 1+ years experience
- Knowledge of WordPress, Elementor & Shopify
- Experience with Google Ads and SEO
- Execution experience with the Facebook Ads Manager
- A willingness to learn new skills and help colleagues in areas outside your skillset. We’re all hands on deck at times.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A pro-active approach
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
- The confidence to give clients trust in your work
About the Job
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working (Discussed at interview stages). Office is in Glasnevin, Dublin.
- A friendly & encouraging environment
- A large array of projects to work on
Major Bonus points for sending sample of work or small video with application.
Job Type: Full-time
We’re looking for a talented, full-time Middleweight Graphic designer with at least 2 years industry experience, to join our growing creative team in Dublin.
As a member of our design team, you have the opportunity and responsibility to define our clients’ digital appearance. You’ll work on multiple projects simultaneously and ensure the consistent delivery of successful projects from concept through to delivery.
Our ideal candidate takes pride in their work and performs well in a team, but also the ability and appetite to tackle a challenge on their own.
You have an interest in the current digital and e-commerce landscape and an innovative and creative attitude. You can deliver exceptional experiences and have the confidence to make justified recommendations for creative work.
Most importantly, you’re passionate about user experience design, with a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Work across a broad spectrum of clients and brands
- Flexible working hours
- 20 annual holiday days
- A stimulating working environment: we work hard but we laugh a lot
- Dublin based office
- Hybrid working
- At least 2+ years professional experience
- Hold a degree in Graphic Design/Visual Communications
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Strong understanding of branding and visual language design
- Take projects through the entire process from initial proposals, discovery, research, wireframes, prototypes and developer handover
- You can present and explain design decisions to both colleagues and clients
- Great communication, organisation and time management skills
- You’re able to estimate and deliver work on time and within budget
- An eagerness to improve your own development knowledge and ability
- A portfolio showcasing your process and your input into specific projects.
- Fluent in English
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Shopify & WordPress/Woocommerce
- Experience with Elementor
- Print design and production setup
If you think you have what it takes to join our team please link your CV and Portfolio.
Job Type: Full-time
What will you do do?
An SEO Executive must identify the techniques and strategies required to increase a company website’s traffic. The process makes a brand more visible to customers, generates more leads, and increases profit. The position’s duties include the following:
- Continually checking rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvements if necessary.
- Keep up to date with the algorithm changes set by search engines, particularly Google, to ensure your client’s websites don’t suffer dramatic falls in traffic.
- Work with developers to make technical recommendations.
- Engage in tasks such as on-site optimisation, link building and content creation
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Occasionally contributing to the company blog.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in SEO.
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
To be successful you’ll need the following:
- At least two year’s experience in the field of SEO
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- High-quality reporting, copywriting and analytic skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- A detailed understanding of PR in order to get the client’s message heard.
- A desire to understand what drives Google’s algorithms.
- A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.
A major part of your job involves looking at data critically and creating tactics to increase a website’s traffic. The following skills are also exceedingly useful:
- A strong understanding of how search engines operate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and how to use them effectively.
- A keen desire to ensure your technical skills and SEO knowledge remain up to date.